- The Adaptiv Comforter is the first-of-its-kind comforter-in-comforter.
- Use both layers together when it’s cold. Unzip and use the light and warm inner layer if it’s not too cold. Need an AC quilt? Use just the fluffy, velvety outer layer.
- Its corner lock mechanism keeps the inner comforter in place.
- The outer and inner comforters come in contrasting shades to brighten up your bedroom.
- Velvety top
- Zipper with puller
- Microfibre filled inner comforter
- Velvety bottom
- Machine wash using cold water
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Close the zip before washing the outer comforter